Thursday 4 August 2011

A New Painting For You!

A nice new painting for you in the Jellypark Store, this sweet pair of bunnies are going off on an adventure in their hot air balloon!





Here is some detail - a little bug watching them pass overhead...


I treated myself to a new set of watercolours as they were on a special offer and I needed a lot of new pans and it was cheaper buying them this way. I have a nice new book to illustrate from a UK company so I thought I would do a few watercolours with the new set to get my hand in...








4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, Claire! this is precious as all get out! love it! what a grand adventure they are on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer, I reckon there must be a story in this picture...

    ReplyDelete
  3. O Claire this is just precious -I ADORE it x
    You are such a clever ole stick x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful painting Claire, wish I was up there with them, you are inspiring me to get my watercolour paints out, they haven't seen the light of day for a while lol.
    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete