Monday 16 May 2011

ACEO cards


Three sweet little original watercolour paintings are up for sale on ebay. These are ACEO paintings so measure 2.5 x 3.5 inches, the same size as children's trading cards. They are fun to paint, it's nice to play around with new ideas and try out different painting styles. 

I have a fond spot for ACEOs as it was one of these that was the very first painting I ever sold - I felt like a 'proper' artist then! I haven't done any for ages so I really enjoyed painting these this morning. Want to find out more about ACEOs? Hunt eBay to find lots of artists selling them - start your own mini art collection! Or see here to find out the history of these cards http://www.art-cards.org/

If you fancy bidding on one of these card, just click on it and it will take you to the ebay auction.


No comments:

Post a Comment